Today I am going to show you an easy way to install Whatsapp for PC. As some of you already know, Whatsapp has gained a lot of popularity in the last period of time, especially since it provides reliable services and options of sending or receiving messages between different users from all over the world. However, the service is not used only for sending or receiving text messages. Users are also able to send various files, photos, and video or voice records.
The great thing with Whatsapp is the fact that it can be used on any type of operating system, in any region and from any country. Users are able to send messages to friends that are not sharing the same carrier plan, or OS. As long as you have a running internet connection available, you will be able to keep in touch with your friends.
However, before starting with the actual guide to install Whatsapp on PC, you need to know a couple of things. First of all, as it happens in the case of Whatsapp for mobile, you will have to provide a phone number. A valid number is advised since you will have to verify it through a verification code. Secondly, you will have to download and install Bluestacks, an Android emulator that will help you have the same Android experience right on your desktop computer.
How to Add Whatsapp on Windows
1. First, you will have to download and install the Android Emulator named Bluestacks. This will make your computer work as an Android device, which will allow you to install various mobile apps and tweaks right on the Windows computer. During the installation process, you will have to stick to the steps indicated on the screen.
2. When Bluestacks is installed, it will automatically launch. At this point, you will be able to see the home screen.
3. In the top left corner, you will be able to see a search icon. Use in order to search for the Whatsapp service. The process is the same as you perform when you search for an app using the Google Play store. Once you found the application, just click on the Download button, and wait for the application to be installed.
4. At this point, you have successfully downloaded and installed Whatsapp for PC right on your computer.
5. In order to start the messaging service, just search for its shortcut icon on the home screen. Click on it and launch it.
Whatsapp will now open, and you will be able to use its services only when you will finish the configuration procedure. If you are already familiar with Whatsapp, then you know that you will have to provide a valid phone number in order to continue. Within five minutes, Whatsapp will send you a verification code just to test if the phone number if under your control. This is all. You are now able to use Whatsapp on PC without any other costs or problems.